Many people turn to loans to be able to meet day-to-day expenses, to obtain more liquidity and even to finance some purchases and consumer products . In these cases, loans of up to are the most requested and preferred by applicants. We tell you what are the most requested loans and credits of up to in 2019.
All you can do with a loan
Loans of up to are usually freely available. There are many ways in which you can enjoy your financing, these are some of the most common purposes of loans:
- Pay for a trip or getaway
- Small renovation or furniture your home, buy appliances.
- Buy a second hand vehicle or a motorcycle.
- Pay for studies
- Start your business
- Finance events
- Fund a health treatment: orthodontics, cosmetic surgery, etc.
- Buy a storage room
- Any other reason you want!
Requirements to apply for your loan
Whether you apply for your loans to financial companies or banks, you will need to meet these requirements:
- Have nationality.
- Be between 21 and 70 years old.
- Have regular income in your bank account.
- If you request it from a bank you should not be , while some financiers do lend to delinquents.
- Traditional banking usually asks to dominate payroll or contract related services or products
What is the best repayment term?
The loan repayment period of ranges from 1 to 5 years . Being up to 10 years in traditional banks. However, we recommend that you apply it to a maximum of 5 years, if you can return it in less, much better. With a longer repayment term you would pay too much interest for a relatively small amount of money.
What kind of interest should I hire?
When choosing the best loan of you should look, as for any financial product, in the TIN and in the APR. At a lower interest rate, less money will have to be returned to the entity. To give you an idea, the average interest rate is currently at 7%.
Are there more commissions on a loan?
You can find opening and study commissions , other entities do not charge them. But be aware of other commissions that can be made on your loan such as commissions for early repayment or loan cancellation.